Project Details enable you to set up the general parameters of your project, such as the physical address of your store, order identification numbers, currency displayed on your online store, payment gateways to process customer payments securely, shipping options, and carriers to ensure smooth and efficient order fulfillment, etc.
Configuring Project Details
To set up project details:
Go to Settings > Project Details on the Dashboard.
Fill in the key information about your business in the General Information section.
3. Indicate the physical address of your store in the Business Address section.
4. Make your website available/unavailable to the users in the Project Status section. If you want to make your website unavailable to the public, you can set a password to your site and share it with the team members only.
5. Select the parameters based on which your website language is detected.
Note: If your content is not available in the detected language, it is automatically displayed to your customers in the default one.
6. Add your brand logo or images to the Logo and Icons section.
To do so, click Upload and select the corresponding icon/logo, or upload the media content from the computer, free stock (powered by Unsplash), or insert the URL. The uploaded logo is used as a Logo Widget.
7. Make the core configurations of your project in the Format/Timezone section: shipping weights, dimension units, time and date format, etc. to calculate the product prices.
8. Every order in your online store gets a unique ID. This helps distinguish the orders from one another and serves as a reference point for you and your customer to track and manage your orders. The order ID is usually a combination of letters, numbers, or a mix of both, and it is unique to every order.
Configure how to display the format of your order identification numbers in the Order ID section, specifically:
Enter the prefix (required) and suffix (optional).
Indicate the sequential number that increases with each new order. For example, the first order may have an ID of 10001 and subsequent orders would be assigned IDs such as 10002, 10003, and so on.
9. Provide the information requested in the Currency section, specifically:
Select the default currency that is displayed on your online store.
Hide/display the trailing zeros of the displayed price.
Click Add to add a new currency to your online store.
Select the corresponding currency and click Add.
Select the type of rate configuration to implement the currency conversion. The following types are available:
Manual - the exchange rate is set manually.
Automatic - the exchange rate is set automatically based on current rates.
10. Add social media accounts to your online store in the Social Links section, specifically:
- Click + Add Social Account and select the corresponding social platform.
The submitted data is used in the Follow Us widget as default data (see Advanced Widgets > Follow Us Widget).
Once you fill in the fields, click Save or Discard to save or remove the setup configurations.
💡 If you have questions or concerns, contact us directly via the Live Chat box, in the lower right corner. Our Support Team will provide you with top-notch quality support 24/7.